We invite researchers, including post-graduate students, to present papers in the form of posters, on current and recent research for the conference.
There will be a special afternoon session to display the posters, and they will also be kept up for the Hacio’r Iaith unconference the following day.
Welsh and/or bilingual posters will be accepted for the conference.
The papers should be on the following themes:
• NLP tools for Welsh
• Translation technology and the new media in Wales
• Speech and language technology aids to create Welsh digital products
• Welsh and bilingual apps
• Studies on user attitudes towards digital technology in Wales
• Digital innovation, the economy and the Welsh language
• Any other aspect of Welsh language speech or text technology
If you wish to offer a poster to the conference, please send an abstract of your paper in Welsh or bilingually, between 250-300 words to the referees through firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 2 December, 2016. You will receive a reply by Monday 12 December.