The Welsh National Language Technologies Portal consists of software and resources to help the Welsh translation industry take full advantage and possess its own translation technologies to help grow and develop a community of developers and practitioners. This can only be realised from:
- Free, open source and easy to use machine translation software
- Custom and domain-specific machine translation engines
- Data from public, open and closed sources
- Ownership and sharing
- Standards, research and training
- Prioritizing the needs of Welsh translation services customers
What resources are available?
These resources for facilitating translation are available from the Language Technologies Portal:
- Welsh <> English Machine Translation with Marian NMT or Moses-SMT
- An aligner for preparing data for training Moses-SMT.
- Our translation memory sharing resource